Unlock The Power of a Paycheck™
Workforce Development Programs for Job Seekers
Working Wardrobes unlocks The Power of a Paycheck™ by rebuilding careers for Southern California job seekers. We are passionate about helping adults, youth, seniors and Veterans overcome difficult challenges so they can achieve the dignity of work and The Power of a Paycheck™.
In 2023, we aim to achieve these goals:
- Serve 5,000 clients in 2023
- Expand industry expertise to create and provide new workforce readiness workshops, certifications, and career coaching
- Increase sustainability through social enterprise collaboration, and modernization/automation
- Build upon the Board of active and diverse community leaders
- Increase volunteer and donor opportunities
- Enhance staff professional development and maintain a culture of openness and inclusivity
Your support can make these goals a reality and bring sustainable, life-changing employment preparation to individuals overcoming barriers.