At Working Wardrobes, we do everything in our power to help men, women, young adults and veterans overcome difficult challenges, so they can achieve the dignity of work.
Learn more by downloading our 2016 Corporate Slimjim Brochure HERE
Our clients are workforce ready by participating in career training, job placement assistance and professional wardrobe services in an environment of dignity and respect.
- Providing workforce readiness services in an atmosphere of dignity that enhances the lives of our clients.
- Achieving sustainability for our clients and our organization – with integrity.
- Celebrating the successes of our clients, collaborative partners, donors and volunteers.
- Partnering with corporations, educational programs, community agencies and civic partners.
- Engaging the power of volunteerism.
The Need is Great. The Need is Here.
Orange County is considered to be a center of extreme affluence, cutting-edge trends and entrepreneurial success. But beneath the myths is the sad reality…