Corporate Partners are vital to achieving Working Wardrobes’ mission of helping
men, women, Veterans and young adults enter the workforce with dignity.
We have five great ways your company can become a Corporate Partner:
- Involve your employees in corporate social responsibility (CSR) with an easy beginning … have them host a Donation Drive
- Assign a leader to build a team of volunteers and serve our clients. Leadership skills can be enhanced through volunteerism. I want to build a team
- Hire our clients and build your workforce with candidates who truly want to make an impact with their work ethic and skill set.
- Invest in the work we do by sponsoring a client event, providing scholarships for clients to take advanced skills training courses, or underwriting a fundraiser.
- Donate in-kind goods and services through your company, i.e, printing, office supplies, premium items.
Partnering with Working Wardrobes demonstrates a commitment to empowering
individuals and strengthening the community. It’s the type of investment that is
good for your employees; it is what socially minded customers will appreciate and
support from companies they serve; and it is good for your bottom line.
More than ever, business executives and corporate investors are integrating social purpose into their business practices. Likewise, shareholders and stakeholders expect companies to exhibit corporate responsibility by embracing philanthropic social values.
Corporate Partnerships—$5,000 to $50,000—are customized to each company’s
unique priorities. Click HERE for our 2016 Corporate Event Sponsorship
For more information, please contact Thomas C. Bell, Director of Business Development at 714-210-2460 or email@example.com
A special thank you to all our 2015 corporate and foundation partners that help our clients say our favorite four words, “I Got THE Job!”: