Volunteer Group Opportunities
“Seeing the possibility of change in people’s lives inspires me most of all.” – Anna Conrekas, US Bank
Looking for an academic fieldwork site, community service project, team-building opportunity or employee volunteer day?
Over 3,500 dedicated community and corporate volunteers find a connection with us, and we are positive you will too! Here are some volunteer day opportunities your group can OWN:
- Host a Success Event ( I want to host a Success Event )
- Plan a fundraiser
- Organize a clothing or accessory drive
- Join us for a Corporate Social Responsibility Day!
- Take over the Donation Center for a team-building day, morning or afternoon*
- See transformation in action as Personal Shoppers **
- Witness a life-altering day as Event Volunteers
- Be a part of the Make It Happen Team; Help with event setup or tear down
*Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age.
** Volunteers must be at least 21 years of age.
Start recruiting today! Call 714-210-2460 or email Susie at SusieT@workingwardrobes.org
Looking to Join a Group?
Working Wardrobes has some great options for men, women, teens and even busy business professionals!
- Working Wardrobes High School Clubs
- Smart Women: A Women’s Giving Collaborative
- Community & Corporate Advocates
- Event Planning Committees
Call 714-210-2460 to learn more.