Group and Corporate Opportunties
“Seeing the possibility of change in people’s lives inspires me most of all”- Anna Conrekas, US Bank
Looking for an community service project, team-building opportunity or employee volunteer day?
Over 3,500 dedicated community and corporate volunteers find a connection with us, and we are positive you will too! Here are some volunteer day opportunities your group can OWN:
- Host a Success Event
- Plan a fundraiser
- Organize a clothing or accessory drive
- Take over the Donation Center for a team-building day, morning or afternoon
- Be a part of the Make It Happen Team; Help with event setup or tear down
Start recruiting today! Call 714-210-2460 or email email@example.com
Looking to Join a Group?
Working Wardrobes has some great options for men, women, teens and even busy business professionals!
- Smart Women: A Women’s Giving Collaborative
- Community & Corporate Advocates
- Event Planning Committees
Working Wardrobes is excited to announce the launch of our 2016 Corporate Advocates program, and we want you to be a part of our efforts to help put men and women back to work with the power of a paycheck. Our Corporate Advocates are individuals who have been, or want to be, pivotal in connecting their company to Working Wardrobes. Members of the program will have new opportunities for company recognition, employee engagement, business networking and more, or… just making a difference doing exactly what you’re doing!
Check out some ideas for company engagement!
Choose one…Choose all!
Consider donating your:
Time—Volunteer with Us!
- Organize a Corporate Social Responsibility (“CSR”) teambuilding day at Working Wardrobes—Work hard, play hard and give back!
- Form an Employee Volunteer Team at our Client Success Graduation Events
- Get to Work! Help out in our donation center or retail stores.
- And so much more!
Talent—Share your Skills!
- Lead a Workshop at our Career Success Institute. What is your expertise? Email us!
- Donate your Services to our hardworking staff—Are you a web design expert? Database genius? We need YOU!
- Become a Success Coach!
We are looking for professionals from Human Resources, Training, Coaching, and Career Development to share their skills with candidates in local shelters, rehabilitation and domestic abuse programs. We are seeking coaches who have the availability to facilitate 6 consecutive 2-hour workshops over six weeks, usually in the evening or on Saturday with a desire to empower our candidates to succeed.
Treasure—Dollars Make a Difference!
- Hire our Clients! Give the gift of independence! What type of positions do you have available? Email us!
- Sponsor a Special Event—Career Success Graduation events, Prom Event & VetNet opportunities!
- Host a Collection Drive at your office—We need professional and casual clothing, shoes, accessories & more
- Organize a “Jeans Day” at your office—Give back and get comfy!
- Donate for “Payday Pails”—Collect gift cards and toiletries to give to our veterans who say, “I got the job!”
- Host a “Girls Night Out” with our Hanger stores in Tustin or Laguna Niguel private catered after-hours shopping
experience for you and your friends
- Team Up with a WW Staff Member for the Day! Help us raise awareness for Working Wardrobes and invite us to share your booth at a tradeshow, fill a seat at your table or come and share with your staff about what we do!
“The employees in our company have been actively engaged in the community with nonprofits for many years, but nothing has moved our hearts and souls like our partnership with Working Wardrobes. Our support happens in so many different ways that every employee can find a way to significantly contribute. Autobytel has made a major commitment to Working Wardrobes and I am proud to support their mission of strengthening families and community.”
Jeff Coats, CEO, Autobytel
If you are interested in the Corporate Advocates program, please contact Arnie LynnBengo at
ArnieLynnB@workingwardrobes.org or (714) 210-2460.