Volunteers are the heart & soul of Working Wardrobes.
We have A LOT going on inside Working Wardrobes and MANY ways you can help beyond clothing!
Corporations and Groups Can:
- Sponsor clients or a program – an excellent means of supporting a company’s Corporate Social Responsibility efforts
- Build a volunteer group, underscoring team spirit!
- Organize a Donation Drive – recycling clothes prevents unneeded landfill problems
- Hire the graduates of the Career Success Institute
- Hire heroic Veterans who face a staggering unemployment rate of almost 30% nationwide
- Offer In-kind services
- Provide professional services
Individual volunteers are a passionate and dedicated group of more than 3,500 who work relentlessly and enthusiastically to keep Working Wardrobes humming in many ways.
- Donate to Working Wardrobes during iHeartOC’s 30-hours of giving.
- Invite a friend to an Inside Working Wardrobes tour
- Donate gently-used clothing
- Volunteer your skills
- Shop The Hanger Boutiques and The Working Wardrobes Thrift Shops – offering exceptional merchandise at remarkable prices – $0.90 of every dollar directly supports our mission and client services!
- Sponsor a client by donating today or becoming a member of Smart Women
- Host a donation / accessory drive
- Advocate our work within your organization or public at large
- Volunteer with your group or join one of ours!
- Intern with us. We recruit year-round.
- Learn more about national service and the AmeriCorps VISTA program