Volunteers are the Heart & Soul of Working Wardrobes
We have A LOT going on inside Working Wardrobes and MANY ways you can help!
Working Wardrobes volunteers are a passionate and dedicated group of more than 3,500 who work relentlessly and enthusiastically to keep Working Wardrobes humming in many ways.
- Volunteer your skills
- Invite a friend to an Inside Working Wardrobes tour
- Donate gently-used clothing
- Sponsor a client by donating today
- Host a donation / accessory drive
- Advocate our work within your organization or public at large
- Volunteer with your group or become a member of Smart Women
- Donate your services
- Shop at The Hanger Boutiques, The Working Wardrobes Outlets, and The Working Wardrobes Thrift Shops – offering exceptional merchandise at remarkable prices. $0.87 of every dollar directly supports our mission and client services!
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (714) 210-2460.