Customer Service Training
Increase your Earning Potential!
- Prepare for a Professional Career in Customer Service/Sales including positions in Retail, Hospitality, Call Centers, Banking.
- Learn how to project a professional and friendly image; be a resource for your customers; build relationships over the phone; handle customer complaints with professional flair; become a product knowledge and service expert; go the extra mile to ensure customer loyalty.
- Understand your unique learning style, set your own goals, and create a portfolio including a customer service-focused resume.
- Earn a National Certification in Customer Service through the NRF (National Retail Federation).
TRAINING PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- 36 hours of interactive classroom training through Working Wardrobes, Irvine.
- Opportunity to take assessment test to become certified by the National Retail Federation in Customer Service.
- NRF-certified trainers.
LOCATION: Working Wardrobes, 1851 Kettering Street, Irvine, CA 92614
CLASSROOM TIME: Mon – Fri; 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM
*For more information or to reserve a spot Call Jack at 714-210-2460
Or email email@example.com
2017 CLASSROOM DATES: